Adobe Systems Incorporated is a US-based software developer who has set the standard for creative professionals of all kinds. Probably best known for Photoshop, Adobe software is somewhere behind the scenes of nearly every multimedia project.
Creative Cloud for Teams
One simple membership gives you access to every Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application, plus online services* and other new apps† as they’re released, giving you the freedom to create anything from posters, to apps, to websites and more!
Up-to-the-minute everything for everyone on your team
Keep your team on the same page with the entire collection of Creative Cloud desktop apps, mobile apps, and services. Everyone can work on the latest version of the same apps, share files, and get the plan that best fits their needs—complete or single app.
Meets your needs. Even if they change every other minute
Creative Cloud for teams delivers an Admin Console that makes it fast, simple, and affordable to add or reassign licenses and deploy software —whether you have the complete plan, the single-app plan, or a combination of both. So you can scale with your workload while keeping everyone in sync.
Create. Collaborate. Iterate.
Your team members always have easy access to their files, fonts, colors, community, and collaborators from their favorite Adobe desktop apps, mobile apps, and services. They can save to the cloud right from their apps, or drag and drop to their Creative Cloud folders, and every layer is maintained. And they can easily make edits, capture feedback, and work together better.
Creative Cloud for teams makes business sense
Keep your team on the same page with the entire collection of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications, mobile apps, and services—plus access to new features and updates as soon as they’re released. Everyone can work and collaborate more efficiently with the ability to share files and capture feedback all in one place. And you can simplify license management with an improved Admin Console that lets you and your designated administrators quickly add, assign, or transfer seats—all while maximizing your IT and procurement budget.
Choose the plan that best fits each team member’s needs: the complete plan, which includes all Creative Cloud apps and services, or the single-app plan that offers access to one Creative Cloud app (such as Adobe Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC) and select services.
With the Creative Cloud for teams complete plan, your team members get:
- All the apps they love. Totally re-imagined. Introducing the 2014 release of Creative Cloud, which delivers all-new versions of 14 favorite desktop apps including Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC. In addition to hundreds of new features, give your team members new ways to stay connected anytime, anywhere with easy access to their files, fonts, colors, community, and collaborators from their favorite Adobe desktop apps, mobile apps, and services. And, as always, apps live on your team members’ desktops, not in their browsers and not in the cloud.
- The ability to build their networks and showcase their work. Creative Cloud is now integrated with Behance, so your team members can bring their work and their creative community together for the first time. They can find inspiration fast and post work in progress right from apps like Photoshop to get feedback from other creatives around the world.
- A one-stop publishing shop. Creative Cloud has the apps and services to help your team members share with an audience of hundreds, thousands, or even millions. ProSite gives them a quick, customizable way to create and share their portfolios. They can also build websites, mobile sites, mobile apps, and other content for any medium or device.
- Easy ways to master a new medium. Your team members can experiment like never before. They’ll have access to every Adobe creative tool and service, along with a growing library of video tutorials to help them explore new tools, ramp up fast, and branch out and create websites, apps, video, and more.
Single-App Creative Cloud
The Creative Cloud for teams single-app plan includes:
- One CC desktop app of your choice* as well as all updates and new features as soon as they are available.
- 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration.
- Adobe Typekit library of fonts for use in desktop applications and websites.
- Access to Behance ProSite to publish work to the world’s leading creative community.
- A centralized Admin Console to easily add, track, and reassign licenses.
- Access to other CC desktop apps as a free 30-day trial.
- Ability to centrally deploy all Creative Cloud apps, or a customized subset, across your organization using Creative Cloud Packager.