At McLean IT we know that problems with servers and networks are better prevented than fixed. We prefer that errors are detected and reported automatically, rather than reported by users in terms of downtime.
With that in mind, we work to modify your existing infrastructure to allow proactive support via automated system monitoring — something that enables us to predict and respond to issues before they happen. In other words, your systems are expertly serviced and maintained. This keeps your investment at peak performance throughout its lifecycle.
This strategy has proven to be extremely effective and efficient in maintaining our client’s systems — in many cases system monitoring enables us to fix the problem before customers even notice there was an issue.
In any busy workplace, system outages even for a few minutes are at best expensive due to loss of productivity; at worst, disastrous. The sooner a problem can be detected, the faster it can be resolved.
We highly recommend that you speak with us regarding the advantages of our proactive monitoring services.
- 24x7x365 Network, Server, & Desktop Monitoring, Auditing, and Notifications
- 24x7x365 Client notification on critical alerts (if required)
- Error & Event Log monitoring
- Drive Space, Memory & CPU Utilization monitoring
- Antivirus and Internet Security monitoring
- Exchange & SQL Database Monitoring
- Hardware Asset Management
- Configuration Management
- Software License Management